What do we look for when purchasing a vehicle?
- Up to 8 years old
- Current NCT or DOE *
- Less than 100,000 miles /160,000 kms
- Stamped service history *
- VAT receipt for commercial vehicles
There can be exceptions to the above such as exotic & classic cars so if you are unsure just ask for a list of makes & models we are interested in please see here.
* = when available
How long will process take?
Deals can be completed as quickly as a few hours.
What documents do I need?
- Vehicle reg cert
- NCT cert (if applicable)
- DOE cert (if applicable)
- Drivers licence or Passport to match name on vehicle reg cert *
- Utility bill matching name on id *
- VAT receipt for commercial vehicle (if applicable)
* = Ideally this should be the case. However we can be flexible in certain circumstances so please contact us with your specific situation.
What if I have finance on my vehicle?
We can clear any outstanding balance with the finance house up to the agreed value of the vehicle.
What about change of ownership?
We will transfer the vehicle into our government registered garage code.
What makes and models are you interested in buying?
If you have a vehicle that is not on our list
but feel we may be interested in it please send it to us using this form